BERTOLA MACHINE-TOOL LIMITED is Nigeria's Largest Machines, Tools and Technical Equipment warehouse with fully equipped maintenance workshops. It was established in 1981 as Bertola International Ltd, which name was later modified in 1986 to Bertola Machine-Tool Ltd, to depict the nature of its operations. It was incorporated under The Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990, with Registration Number RC. 89822.
We have constantly proved unbeatable in high quality, prices and customer care services. We also render after-sales services within Nigeria and in the neighboring countries.
Our marketing network covers the whole of Nigeria as well as Republic of Benin, Togo, Ghana, Chad and Cameroon. Our marketing team and entire workforce consist of dynamic and seasoned professionals of various backgrounds.
Our keenly selected products are manufactured to the latest technological standard and are therefore very durable, reliable and efficient. We undertake supply, engineering and construction contracts from all sectors of the economy such as: Manufacturing Sector, Government, Educational Establishments, Oil & Gas Sector, Agricultural Sector, and Private Individuals.
Among recent International/National Awards received by the company are:
- National Quality Engineering Services Company of the Year 2008 Award
- West Africa’s World Class Machine Tools Company of the Year 2008
- International Quality Crown Award of the Year 2008
The company’s key Personnel are registered with accredited professional bodies like the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIB), and Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry, The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), etc.
Come and enjoy High Quality Products, Satisfaction and Good Value for your money. We are improving consistently... just for you.
- To bring about professionalism and perfection in the Engineering Services and Construction Industry taking advantage of modern Techniques and Information Technology.
- To contribute positively towards the Economic and Industrial Development of Nigeria, African Continent and the world at large.